My husband was pretty reluctant to try this recipe. He has finally started enjoying baked fish and wasn't sure about putting it in a taco. With the first taste he was absolutely sold and has asked me to make it again soon!
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1 wedge lite Swiss laughing cow cheese
- 1/8 tsp beau Monte seasoning
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
Mash the avocado and cheese together until creamy. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3/4 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 an avocado, diced
- 1tbsp canned jalapeno peppers
- 1/8 cup diced onions
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp beau Monte seasoning
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cups cabbage, fried tender crisp in olive oil spray
- 6 low carb tortillas (small ones)
- 3 talapia fillets
Make sauce and salsa and fry the cabbage before baking the fish. To prepare the fish, spay your pan with olive oil spray and lay fish in the pan. Spray the tops of the fish, season with creole seasoning and drizzle with lemon juice if you like. Put in a 350 degree oven and bake 15 to 20 minutes.
To prepare tortillas, cut a foil piece big enough to go around them and put in the oven with fish just to warm them.